Now a Days Amazon Quiz Is Trending Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Online Shopping App. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers & We can Win Free Products & Amazon Pay Balance Daily From Amazon App.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Have to Give Right Answers to The Given Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Get Free Amazon Pay Balance & Free Gadgets From Amazon India Portal.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz ?
1. This Quiz Is Only For Amazon App User – So You have to Download The App From Google Play Store or Update It।
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account or Create an Account.
3. Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search The Word “Quiz” Or You Can Also Goto Amazon Menu And Click Program And Features.
4. Next Page You Will See “Amazon “Funzone” – Quiz Time Daily” Banner or Text.
5. Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes.
6. you’ll See “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes“
7. Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start Soon. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
8. Few Winners Will Selected Daily Basis, So i Urge You to Take Contribution In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th June
1) In April 2021, which space agency launched the SHIELDS Mission?
Ans : NASA
2) Which football club topped the EPL table in 2020-21 to win its fifth Premier League title?
Ans : Manchester City
3) Who has recently won the Best Actor Oscar in 2021 for playing an old man with dementia?
Ans : Anthony Hopkins
4) Name these nomadic people of the Sahara desert who are known for their unique tea ceremony and blue coloured veil.
Ans : Tuaregs
5) Which of the following was invented by Alan Shugart while working for this company?
Ans : Floppy Disk
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th June
1) In the final of which of these ATP Masters 1000 series tournaments in 2021 did Rafael Nadal beat Novak Djokovic?
Ans :Italian Open
2)In which country would you find the hot and dry deserts called Gibson, Simpson and Tanami?
3)Which popular series of books on dragons is authored by Tui T. Sutherland?
Ans :Wings of Fire
4)According to legend, on the order of King Arthur people like these spent their lives searching for which precious treasure?
Ans :Holy Grail
5)What do the ear flaps in this animal help it do?
Ans :Stay cool