After Ban In India Pubg Mobile has more lag issues than any other game I know. So to help my fellow pubg mobile gamers fix their lag issues here is the ultimate guide to Fix the lag In Pubg Mobile.
Device Settings to fix lag
1) Free device storage
2) Uninstall Unnecessary Apps
3) Enable 4xMSAA and change animation scales to 0.5
4) Use Game Booster
5) Clear Cache
6) Disable Apps running in the background
7) Disable Battery Optimization
8) Enable overclock mode and MIUI optimization for Mi Users
9) Turn Off unnecessary Services
10) Install Pubg Mobile On Internal Memory Not SDCARD
Pubg Mobile Game settings to fix the lag issue
11) Use the GFX Tool or BAGT Tool
12) Use the right graphics settings
13) Repair and Reinstall PUBG Mobile.
14) Disable Mic when not required
15) Choose the right server
Pubg Mobile Ping Issue Fix
16) Use wifi for playing the game. And enable airplane mode.
17) Use a good ISP
18) Use Pinger latest version
19) Toggle Airplane mode on/off to refresh the network
20) Use a Gaming VPN
The cache is the data stored in the memory temporarily when someone uses an application. Every app has its cache, which is stored for smooth functioning. If the mobile phone doesn’t have sufficient storage, then the cache files make the phone even slower. Clearing cache is an excellent way to free up memory.
Here Is Second And Awesome No Lag pubg Trick.
- First Of All Delete unnecessary Files And Clear Cache
- Download The Dns App From Playstore.
- Open An App Use As Default
- After that Connect With ServerVoila!
- Pubg Is opening like butter
I hope this in-depth guide was able to solve your lag problem in pubg mobile. These tips will surely fix the lag in the pubg mobile game. If you know more methods do comment them below in the comment section. I would love to help fellow gamers.