Aadhaar Card Sim Linked, Aadhaar Card :Due to many reasons, many people get their SIM fixed again and again, such as after the SIM is stolen, or after some phone is lost, many people get the SIM blocked and get a new SIM, talk 3-4 years ago. That’s why you had to go through many processes to buy a SIM and that too would start only after SIM 7 Dino. But in today’s time you can easily take a SIM from your Aadhar card and the biggest thing is that the SIM you buy gets started instantly and it gets activated in just 1 hour or less. is.
But do you know that how many SIMs you can take from your Aadhar card, that means there is a limit to buy how many SIMs from your Aadhar card, we are going to cover this topic for you in this post.
How many SIMs can I get from one Aadhar card?
According to Trai, 18 SIM cards can be activated through one Aadhar card, if you talk in direct language, then you can buy 18 SIM from your Aadhar card, but before talking about it, TRAI had told that you can use your Aadhar card. Only 9 sims can be bought from it, but the limit has been increased to 18. The biggest purpose of increasing the level of sim was that many people had to use different sim for their bussiness and other work, due to which From then TRAI adopted this rule.
How many numbers are issued in your Aadhar card?
After knowing this, this question must have come in your mind that how many numbers have been purchased or issued on your Aadhar card and it is very important for you to know. So that you know that the SIM of your name is not being used by anyone else for the wrong purpose. And for you to know that your number will be linked with your Aadhar card, it is very important only then you can find out how many numbers have been issued from your Aadhaar.
How to know how many numbers have been issued from your Aadhaar?
- First of all you go to the official website of Aadhar which is UIDAI.
- After that you have to go to Get Aadhar on the home page.
- After this you have to click on Download aadhar.
- Now you will get an option which will be of View More
- Now you go to aadhaar online service and click on the link given by going to aadhaar authentication history
After that a new page will open in which you have to fill your aadhaar number and captcha
- After that you select All on Authentication Type
- Then enter the record for how long you want to see and verify it by entering Otp
- After that all your details will be shown on your screen.