Swasthya sathi Online Form, Swasthya Sathi, Wb Health Card Form, Find Your Name In Swastya Sathi: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has initiated another welfare scheme for the citizens of the state. The Scheme is named as WB Swasthya Smart Card Scheme. This scheme’s main motto is to cover the people who do not have Money For Treatment or health insurance scheme by providing Smart Health Cards. Under this scheme, people can avail themselves of 5 Lakhs of health insurance. Moreover, state citizens can avail themselves of the different services provided by the listed hospitals.
Features Of Swastya Sathi Health Card
- The Swasthya Health Cards are Paperless, Cashless, Digital and Zero Contribution.
- The scheme covers upto Rupees 5 Lakhs per annum to a family.
- Each family will Receive a digital health card.
- Around 2.4 Crores of citizens will get benefit from the scheme.
- Online Swasthya Sathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of enrolment.
- The issued Smart Card captures the details of the family members, Photographs, bio-metric, address, Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria of the WB Smart Health Card Scheme
Let see the eligibility criteria to get eligible for the WB Swasthya Smart Health Card Scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Women of the family is smart card Holder.
- The beneficiaries should not avail or benefit from any other health schemes from the government.
- The applicant will attain this medical insurance coverage if he/she is working as a civil volunteer.
- The scheme is applicable for the candidates who belong to the BPL Families.
Apply Online for the WB Swasthya Sathi Yojana (swasthyasathi.gov.in)
Let us see the procedure to apply for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme, as shown below. This procedure is for the applicants who wish to apply for the Free Smart Health Card.
- First Of All Visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
- It takes the online user to Home Page Below.
- Read all the Guidelines and Eligibility Details.
- Go to the nearest hospital Or Contact Gram Panchayat and start applying for the scheme.
- The help desk executives will begin the application process.
- The candidates should submit all the necessary documents to executives.
Fill Swasthya Sathi Application Form
- The executives will help to fill the Application Form on behalf of the candidates.
- Enter Your Details District, Block/Municipality, Panchayat, Village/Ward, Residential Address, Minority Status (Yes/No).
- Enter Your Caste (Caste/ST/OBC) and Department(if employed) and Category.
- Enter Your Name of the Applicant and Father’s Name in the Box.
- Answer that Question : Do any of the member receive Govt. Sponsored Health Insurance/Assurance (Yes/No).
- Answer that Question : Do any member of the family receive medical allowance form government (Yes/No).
- Enter Member Details: Name, Sex Age, Relation, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number and Khadyasathi ID Number.
- Keep your signature at the right bottom of the application.
- After the completion of enrollment, the system will generate the User ID and Password of the candidate.
- The candidates can visit the official portal and login with their User ID and Password.
- Now, the applicants can download the digitized health cards on the portal.
Find your Name on the Swasthya Sathi Portal
Let us see the procedure for finding the name on the WB Digital Health Card on the portal.
- Visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
- It takes You to the below page.
- Click on the Find Your Name in the Menu Section.
- It then displays the page, as shown below.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the Mobile Number.
- Click on the drop-down and select the options Yourself or Others.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- On the next page, Select the State Name, District Name.
- Click on the option Select by (RSBY URN, Aadhaar Number, Form-B ID, Khadyasathi Ration Card Number).
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then displays the details of the beneficiary.